  From: Paul Magnanti
  To: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 12:13 PM
  Subject: [at-l] Politcs be gone!

  >>to leave such posts unopened.  Please allow me/us
  the >>freedom to discuss
  >>what I/we think is important in this election
  season.

  Unless it is related to the outdoors, why don't you
  all go discuss politics somewhere else? Don't care if
  is right, libertarian, centriest, left, moderate,etc.
  ad nauseum.  It is the only "rule" Ryan has asked of
  us. As he provides the resources of backcountry.net
  for free, can't we all abide by his one simple
  request?

  =====