[at-l] answer me these questions three...

--- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:

> So...here's the deal...or, here're the deals...

What a deal(s)!

> 1. ... Anybody have any suggestions
> as to how I should
> get from one end to the other so as I can start the
> ride?

We live purty close to the southern end. Anyone in the
middle and northern ends interested in setting up a
tag-team shuttle to get Felix from one end to the
other?

 Or, from one
> end to the other AFTER the ride?

See my previous comment

> 2. Does anybody know what the weather is like on the
> Ozark Highlands
> Trail in the winter?

Nope. That Tim Ernst feller might be able to help you,
though.

> 3. What is your favorite colour?  (Mine is neon
> green...)

Purple. Gold. Purple and Gold. (I'm not a sports fan,
but football season is coming up, and, well, I feel
obligated to LSU ... um, Geaux Tigers.)

=====
My Blog: http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com

My Book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0881505986/qid=1073309993//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl14/102-8182420-0202529?v=glance&s=books&n=507846