[at-l] Help, Iron Masters Mansion (On Topic?)

As some of you may know I am a section editor for the
companion.  My section of the AT is from Penmar to Boiling
Springs PA.  Previously posted to this list was information
about the Ironmaster Mansion AYH the problems that they are
having.  I need to get these mail messages from the
archives.  I believe the link was to Pipermail?  Help.

Beautiful weather here.  Spent all of last week hiking around
a music festival (worked six days, saw seven concerts).
Going to try and hit the trail sometime this weekend.

Grey Owl