[at-l] Trip report on-line

 Friends
I seem to take as long or longer to get a completed trip report finished as it takes me to do the trip in the first place. But I have managed to get all the stuff I wrote from this trek (based on what was in some recent emails), plus pictures, links etc. onto my web site and I think it came out pretty good.

I'm not sure anyone else is like me in this regard, but I tend to "do" my treks 3 times: once when I do them in the wild, the second time when I write them up and try to remember what all the pictures are of and what my cryptic notes mean, and a third time when I reread the report later.

Anyway, here's the "final" version of my Pemi adventure report: http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2h6gy/papabear/Pemi_Trek_2004.html

PS: I finally learned to spell "Pemigewasset". No wait, that's "Pemmigewasset". No, no it's "Pemigewassat". No wait ... whatever!

Enjoy

Pb