[at-l] RE:

At 06:28 AM 8/16/2004 -0400, J Bryan Kramer wrote:
>Just because the NYT labels it 'news' doesn't make it so, they mainly print
>opinion pieces and this is another example.

The above utterly ignores "None of this has been contested by anyone.  The
Bush
administration has officially acknowledged the contents of this article."
If you must bash others on the list at least ***READ*** the post before
responding.

>I always provide links to any articles I post.

Although I recently trashed all my old mail I distinctly recall a number of
knee jerk replies from you to posts I made with links to www.factcheck.org
which you dismissed by saying that FactCheck.org 'must be affiliated with
MoveOn.org'. Obviously you never looked at any of the links provided or you
would have discovered that FactCheck takes both sides to task and is in no
way affiliated with MoveOn. To paraphrase 'Just because Bryan labels it
'truth' doesn't make it so, he mainly posts
opinion pieces and this is another example.'

Stick to hiking please.