[at-l] Hike Cut Short due to broken little toe

Anyone know what to do about a broken little toe?

I'm taping it to the next toe, but the bone in my foot also hurts.

One thing I forgot about hiking in Chacos (or any other sandal, I guess) is the opportunity to break a little toe.

Do I need to call the Doc on Monday?

PS, last night broke records for cold weather.  Crockett didn't want to keep hiking (before I broke the toe) and then later I saw why -- that dog finds bear traces!

Thanks, Coosa

Coosa Donaldson
Mal-Wart, your place for cheap plastic cr@p.
Shop Local, Shop Often