[at-l] Hikers for Bush [OT] er... I mean Hikers for Kerry

Ah. Marty. God does not speak in equally plain words to all of his children. God gave us minds capable of thinking. Therefore some of us require discussion and debate to decide.

However, I agree with you that a separate list for such discussions is not particularly useful. The trail was a product of political debate. It will survive as a result of political debate in my opinion.

If you have evidence to the contrary, I would welcome hearing it. Somehow I doubt if I will hear that necessary debate on a "hikers for Kerry" site, but again, your insights are both welcome and needed.

Weary