[at-l] Phish Concert in Coventry, VT [OT] = Off topic

Hi,

Well they certainly have arrived!  The Phish Phans that is.  As of today
[Friday] the interstate is backed up from Orleans almost to Lyndonville.
Last night is was backed up to Barton - 8 miles.

With a tropical storm about , it's been raining hard off and on for 2 days,
plus earlier in the week we had heavy rain so folks are getting stuck trying
to get to the venue and it's a real mess with people waiting in place for
5 - 6 hours or more.  If you want to read what's happening go to this site
for the next few days:  http://www.caledonianrecord.com/

rusty

P.S. I met two [Phish phan] guys in the supermarket buying six cases of
beer.  Outside I talked to a couple of Phish phans from Massachusetts,
asking them if they brought rain gear.  "Nah" she said.  I suggested getting