[at-l] ?When I left my Dad on Springer, it was surreal.

http://www.iberkshires.com/story.php?story_id=15248

?The most amazing thing about the trail is the community of through hikers and the townspeople along the trail,? Sussman said. ?They give us rides and leave coolers with cold beverages and stacks of candy bars along the trail. They give us meals and open their homes to us. People just seem to come out of the woodwork to be really helpful. I can?t tell you how many sodas I?ve gotten. Cumulatively, these little connections add up.?

Coosa Donaldson
Mal-Wart, your place for cheap plastic cr@p.
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA