[at-l] Naked Hiking was Finding the truth WAS OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay

Ain't no creeks and big fields of strawberries that I know of around these
parts.  That and I gotta work and I gotta house to take care of and I could  go
on and on...  Growing up, strawberry pickin' and creek swimming was  called
"summer."  Now, it'd be called a vacation.  I spent this  vacation in San
Francisco.  Not berry picking or creek swimming, but a very  nice vacation
nonetheless!  But, hey!  I swim nekkid in my pool and  putz around in my garden...
Does that count?

GoVols

In a message dated 8/11/2004 10:48:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,