[at-l] Naked Hiking

> God, I miss those days...

Who stole them from you?
****************************

Anyone recall the moment or the final occurance when someone told you "grow up" because you were acting "free" and that adult took it to be acting "silly" and you "grew up" and put the "free-silliness" behind you?

Remember:  It's NEVER too late to have a happy childhood.  All you do is locate that child within and free it from all the "shoulds" and "ought tos" and "don'ts" and such.

Maybe that's why as a group we backpack and hike and go into the woods and forests and wilderness areas as adults.  We're looking for that "free-silliness" to come home to stay inside our souls.

Shall we start a list of hikers who will hike Nekkid on Hike Naked Day next June?

Coosa Donaldson
Mal-Wart, your place for cheap plastic cr@p.
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA