[at-l] Off-Topic Hurricane Charley

----- Original Message -----
From: <GoVolsKelly@aol.com>

> Teresa?  You still in the Fort Myers area?

Yes, I am.  Sitting at the north end of Charley's current Hurricane Watch.
My boss says he's working Friday, he's got cases to do.  I think after
watching some news/weather tonight he might be singing a different tune
tomorrow.  I'm most worried about the storm surge...  I used to live, and
still have family that lives on a river, about 2mi from the Gulf.  Not to
mention my workplace is about the same distance from the Gulf, but about 1/2
mi from the river.

Luckily for my sister in Pensacola area, it looks like Bonnie won't affect
them much, with most winds blowing offshore.

As with any weather, it is subject to change.  Time to go put on the
hurricane shutters.
:-)
Battening down, Wench