[at-l] Hurricane & FL Panhandle trails

WE just bought one of them noisy generators because the electric goes off  in
the smallest of breezes. I like an exciting storm now and again, as long  as
it's just exciting and not dangerous.  I'm hearing now that it's going  to
strengthen a lot more from it's 80 mile an hour winds.  Anything over a  100
miles an hour I'm hittin' the trail (no pun intended).  So, who's far  enough
inland to take me, the Boy, the Mom and the Dog in?  They don't eat  much!

GoVols
In a message dated 8/11/2004 5:08:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,