[at-l] Finding the truth ...

From: "Steve Adams" <stephensadams@hotmail.com>
Truth is, your parents liked you better.

My Mom has confessed to me that she loved my brother more than I when we were children.  My Dad is one of these "balancing acts" and tries very hard to love and do for each of us exactly the same percentage.  If my brother needs money for some project, my Dad finds a way to give me the exact same amount.

I never knew any of that until I was a waaay grown adult.  It doesn't matter.  I see the glass half full, I eat my dessert first, I find humor everywhere I look and to top it all off, I'm a blessing everywhere I go.

You'll have to ask my brother about that half-empty glass, though.

Coosa Donaldson
Mal-Wart, your place for cheap plastic cr@p.
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA