[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

----- Original Message -----
From: athummingbird@dnet.net

> Coosa,
>
> This was all propaganda.  If you want facts, let me know and I will send
> them to you. The Swift Boat people that started this never even served with
> Kerry.  This was extensively researched.
>
> Hugs, Hummingbird

Hummer and EVERYone else,

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

any longer, yelling intended.  I'm going backpacking this weekend and I have to be sure all my gear is packed and ready.

Life is just too d@m short to spend this much time on politics and not be running for office.  I am sorry I asked the question and I am no longer interested.  I have my "lucky itchy arm" and I'll let it decide which way to vote.  That's about as "scientific" as a backpacker can get, right?  Yeah, right!

Hmmmmmmmm, time to buy some Enertia Foods perhaps?

Coosa Donaldson
Mal-Wart, your place for cheap plastic cr@p.
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA