[at-l] Bob Cummings on TV

It's a book of essays and poems designed to call attention to the fragile nature of Maine's so called "wilderness." Some of the contributions were quite good, I thought. It was published by Tilbury House, 2 Mechanic Street, Gardiner, Maine 04345. It sells for $15. I was one of 40 who contributed materials. It's sort of a who's who of Maine essayists. I'm still wondering why I was asked. Copies were given to Legislators and important politians. The rest of us have to pay.

Weary