[at-l] Enertia Foods

Hi to all,
We have some new gear!  Please forgive the on-topic intrusion.  We have started carrying Enertia Foods on the website and I have made a pouch-like cozy for the single servings that is pretty neat.  I call it an Enertia Wrap and it weighs .9 ounce.  The single servings come packed in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag that can be repacked with your own dehydrated chow (not the dog, Felix- please).  These can be reused many times.  The prepacked foods are tasty and come with spices to add as appropriate.

We also have some new headlights that will be on the site in a couple of days.  They have a white focused beam - krypton type bulb and an LED white and 2 red LEDs for night vision when hiking.

While I'm at it, we are going to have some new design tents to offer this fall.  I have a double wall free standing single tent that weighs 2# 6oz.  We had the prototype at Trail Days for those of you who remember.

We also have a 3-cup zip-bowl cozy that is a resealable zip-lock plastic container with a fitted cozy that weighs 1.9 oz.
Go take a hike,
Tin Man  :)
www.antigravitygear.com