[at-l] lightweight gear

On Sunday, August 8, 2004, at 10:11  PM, L. Clayton Parker wrote:

> It is almost impossible to forge Titanium, there is one company making
> hammers this way but most Titaniom is cast then machined. AS others
> have
> posted, it is VERY expensive

I was just funnin' ya.  I don't actually need my machete to be titanium.
It was just a humorous idea to me.  :)

I've been exploring some long-abandoned woods, and they're
fairly jungle-like.  My current hiking buddy (and erstwhile dressage
trainer) and I are exploring around falling-down houses and looking
for old cemeteries.  Much easier if you can hack back some of the
vegetation.
The kudzu, grape vines, and english ivy pretty much eat everything
they touch.

-amy