[at-l] I've got a hankering

I'm reading Hotdog's journal from last year and it makes me want to
just go.
Guess I better take a long section hike next year.  :)  I've got to get
my ankle
strong and Delee's got to get her back strong again (having a herniated
disk isn't making her the happiest hiker ever).  But then we're
outtahere.

And I need to find a housesitter and a ponysitter.  The 27 (28, next
year)
year old can manage fine without me, but the 5 year old is going to need
some watching.  He's got a devious mind :)

Having a home and a family (of animals) sure does complicate matters.

-amy