[at-l] Thru-hiker needs advice and/or shuttle

Howdy, All,

I am in need of a ride from Andover to Monson, ME.  I am going to be able to get to The Cabin in Andover tomorrow,  and from there, I think that I will be able to get to Stratton, where I think I can get a shuttle.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks for any and all information.

:o) Welsh Nomad

p.s.  There was another hiker bit by a rattler back in Hot Springs on May 4th.  He was Northbound, past the NOC and up at the rocks.  He said he squeezed the venom out of bite, wrapped his bandana around his leg above it (bit above ankle) and hiked back to the clinic in Hot Springs.  Didn't know what else to do.  They gave him antibiotics and sent him on his way....