[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

John Kerry as acknowledging that
> he killed a single, wounded, fleeing Viet Cong soldier whom he was afraid
> would turn around."

###You are applying comfortable armchair standards to a situation you have obviously never been in.  You don't buy silver stars.  Purple hearts were a dime a dozen in Nam.  Most people technically earned at least one.  The Silver Star is most often awarded posthumously.  If kerry got one he earned it.  Back off this line of rhetoric. You know not of what you speak.  You are beginning to give Republicans a bad name.

ClydeFrom OlympicDreams04 at cs.com  Fri Aug  6 21:44:23 2004
From: OlympicDreams04 at cs.com (OlympicDreams04@cs.com)
Date: Fri Aug  6 22:55:13 2004
Subject: [at-l] Calling all who've been on AT recently!

I'm curious of the progress of a friend of mine who left on trail in late
May.  Has anyone encountered a tall young guy, short cropped blonde hair, named
Joe, unsure of trailname?  Please let me know if you have!
Golighter