[at-l] Friday Humor

My '03 buddy Itchyfoot sent me this:

"Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
their days interesting.

I went to the store the other day. I was only in there for about 5
minutes. When I came out there was a city cop writing out a parking
ticket.

I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a senior
a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him a piece of horse shit.  He finished the second ticket
and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a
third ticket.

This went on for about 20 minutes.. the more I abused him, the more
tickets he wrote.

I didn't give a crap. My car was parked around the corner. I try to
have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.

It's important at my age."

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/