[at-l] Katahdin

In a message dated 8/3/2004 2:41:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PUDSCRAWLER@aol.com writes:
Does anyone know who will be going up Katahdin next week?
Sloetoe and the boys will be at Katahdin the end of next week, and I'll be
there too with c
Chatterbox and Brother Bear (my kids). I'm heading up to Millinocket
tomorrow, climb Katahdin Friday, and then will hike about 50 odd miles 'tween Baxter
and Caratunk, stay at Shaws, swim the Kennebec, and do some other fun AT stuff.
Report to come maybe Tues, before I head to Katahdin for the meteor shower
with the young'uns. What's your brother's name? Perhaps we'll cross paths.

Teej