[at-l] Nobody said anything

>>much mail - unless no one is talking on the list ?

For my own "defense", no trip report or pics. Spent
most of Saturday and Sunday nailing shingles to a
friend's roof. Could talk about removing the old roof,
doing chalk lines, the measurements and the nailing of
the new shingles..but it is probably not too
intertesting. :-)

There were good views of the nearby foothills,
however, from the top of the roof. The beer at the end
of the day was good, too....

This weekend doing trail work. Will have a trip report
for that, honest! :-)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com