[at-l] Burning river childhood memories

Really?  Oh geez...how stupid was that?

Shelly Hale
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slyatpct@aol.com
  To: shellydhale@earthlink.net ; DTimm65344@aol.com ; ellen@clinic.net ; lorac4491@linkamerica.net ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 9:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Burning river childhood memories

  In a message dated 8/3/2004 11:16:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:

    The river actually was on fire?  Whoa...how unbelievable.  It must have been
    some sight.  And, the smell?  Ugh?   Just imagine all of the toxins in the
    air that you could have or were exposed to watching that fire.

  If I'm not mistaken they used to add gas and light Yosemite Falls on fire intentionally for the visitors.

  I imagine that was quite a sight, but not very smart.

  Sly