[at-l] Thanks for everyone's OT help

Thank everyone again for your patience and really great answers to my friend's predicament and that of his sister and the political posts which were very informative.

I especially appreciate that the politcal posts were especially subdued from some of the discussion of the recent past.  Either everyone was on 'good behavior' or else you really sensed my personal connundrum (in which I still swim, but I feel as if I've been thrown a life jacket or two to grab onto and see if I can float to some conclusion).

Thank you all for being my friends.  It's good to know you're out there.

Coosa Donaldson
< "In essentials, unity; in doubtful matters,
liberty;  in all things, charity." >
Casey&Crockett Donaldson
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA