[at-l] I think I found boots!

I've been looking for a new pair of boots (or trailshoes) for years,
now.  My
newest pair of trail runners had already had the sole superglued, and
as of last week the uppers were wearing through.  So it was definitely
time.

Delee happened to be going to REI last night, and I tagged along.  While
I was there, I tried on the Merrell Pulse mid-height boots.  Comfort!
I wore
them today, and though I meant to pay attention I forgot about them for
most of the walk.  I think that means good things.  :)

(Also, in case anybody remembers my sprain questions last year - I
resprained
my ankle last month, and I'm in painful but possibly helpful physical
therapy now.
They're doing something they call "Russian Stim Torture" to help rebuild
the tiny little muscles that need help.  Plus I have exercises with a
huge rubber
band.)

-amy