PS From Curtis, Re: [at-l] New york City

> "PS.
> If you meet up with Skeeter and he takes you out to eat I'm going to
> be even more jealous.  He never took ME to dinner!"

I'm the one who gets to run into Skeeter in the next week or so - he's out on
the Cohos Trail, headed south.  And I'm hitting the Cohos heading north on
Wednesday.  I figure we'll meet sometime early next week.

I got my pack pulled together this evening, and will deal with food tomorrow.
Then Wednesday morning early I'll take that long 10 mile drive to the
trailhead!  yippee!

spike

http://www.trailjournals.com/spike/