[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

Thank you and others who have told me that my friend's sister needs to look into her husband's pay status.  I've forwarded these to him and he'll send them to her.

All I know is that they've been married about 3 months or so and his paychecks come to her and there's no 'combat' or 'hazardous duty' pay added to his basic paycheck.  He's been over there a month.

Now about the ChickenHawks, I agree with you.  This war was wrong at the get-go and we're losing too many bright young kids.

If we pull out, my money's on their reinstating Saddam.  (or someone worse)

But then my friend (same as above) says Dubya will pull O'Sama out of a hat right before election day.

To those of you who have children or other relatives who have gone overseas, be gentle.  I understand that there are children over there shooting at our military.  Little kids, 5 and 6, with guns shooting at our 19 - 32 year olds.

ChickenHawk -- I like that term.  Thanks again to my friends for giving me a heads up.

Coosa Donaldson
< "In essentials, unity; in doubtful matters,
liberty;  in all things, charity." >
Casey&Crockett Donaldson
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA