[at-l] Back from Boston

What I saw clearly had a straight pointed beak. It looked black as oil.

Who knows what it was? I'm just glad to have the opportunity to sit by old
shore cannons, looking over the harbor with my daughter. Did I mention that
our ears still rang from the BOOM! of the cannons as the Constitution
raised her colors.

OrangeBug