[at-l] OT: Friday Humor

In a message dated 7/30/04 16:45:27 Eastern Daylight Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

> When and where I was growing up there were no ethnic jokes. They were all

Would it make sense that two moronic pigs dressed in pinstripe suits wearing
fedoras came to the aid of the brick pig.  And what is this stuff about pigs
anyway?  Are we gonna lose them as a food source just because they build stupid
houses?  And how extensive is their family tree?  Is it reprehensible to talk
about those three skillful pigs when their relatives may be around?  And who
are their relatives?  Are there pigs who hike the AT and leave squalor in the
shelters?  Do hikers who eat like pigs when they hit a town have a kinship
with the big three?  Oh, the questions that this topic raises....  Is it OK to
eat sausages?