[at-l] Adirondacks

I'm headed off to the Adirondacks for 10 days. I'll be staying in the Lake Luzerne/Lake George area, with plans on traveling a little farther north. Something keeps telling me to go over onto the AT in VT, but I'm going to try to stay in NY this time. I plan on doing some flycasting on this trip too.
Anyone want to meet up with me for a hike, fish, coffee or a brewski, email me before tomorrow afternoon, or phone me on my cell:  216-534-5153. Take care all.
StarLyte
aka Marsha
Cleveland Ohio