[at-l] Hello (OT)

How's everyone been?  Has everyone been behaving?

I've been spending a lot of time with my Mom and the Boy and my  friends.
Mom and I discovered Pogo Games and have been playing each other  online,
sometimes staying up WAY past our bedtimes.  A psychologist that  works in her
office told her that Pogo Games help improve your memory, so it's  beneficial in
addition to being fun!

Well, my friend David has had more tests done and the diagnosis has  changed.
 The good news is he doesn't have cancer.  The bad news is  they believe it's
multiple sclerosis.  At least it's not an immediate death  sentence. We've
been talking almost daily.  He's such a positive  person.  I swear, he's an
inspiration.  I would totally be wallowing  in self-pity if I were in his shoes.

Lastly, and this is the most exciting, the Boy is taking me on a romantic
trip to San Francisco next week!  It was a TOTAL surprise!  We're  staying at
the Mandarin Oriental, a beautiful hotel that occupies the top 11  floors of a
50 story building.  The rooms overlook the city and the bay and  are supposed
to be very plush.  We've got plans to take an excursion  to Sausalito and Muir
Woods National Monument and we're going to be spending a  couple of days in
wine country (Napa Valley and Sonoma County) Of course, a  champagne sunset
cruise is a must, as well as visits to Fisherman's Wharf, Union  Square and China
Town.

Anyway, that's my news.  I'm back on the list till next Tuesday, then
California here I here I come!

GoVols (33 more days till football time in Tennessee!)

GoVols