[at-l] at-l virus is a Trojan horse

Regarding the worm, which is really a Trojan Horse, let me tell you about what happened to me.  I received an email that had an attachment from my internet provider saying that I had sent too many spam mails and to open the attachment to find instructions on how to "fix" my computer.  When I opened the attachment, it was that mean old Trojan horse, that started immediately to try to send zillions of emails......I have since removed the Mydoom Trojan horse, but, this is just further proof that, even though you THINK that you can trust the sender, you usually shouldn't, unless you want to spend a full day updating, cleaning and hassling with your computer's registry.

janiek

(gonna start using Mountain Laurel as trail name)