[at-l] OT: General Computer Question---

>The rule is DO NOT OPEN attachments unless you are expecting them, i.e. a previous email saying that the next message contains an attachment with a specfic Subject line ( and not with the usual "Here is the attachment you asked for" or varients. Something like "Here is the attachment of a picture of Aunt Jane".<

Can someone explain to me why, when posts have the little paper clip out to the side indicating attachments, and maybe even the little drop-down attachment bars at the bottom of the headings, the pictures will also be at the bottom of the post?  Am I making myself clear enough for y'all to know what I'm talking about?  It seems to me that I'll get several copies of the picture, all told: one on the bottom of the letter that you can click on on and get it big, and another that you double click on to get it to come up.

anklebear