[at-l] OFF TOPIC Greenway in Lehigh, Thread Started by Coosa

I was planning to have a field day with this from R-n-R, but I don't know if I
should waste my breath.  I did not relate this message to the AT because it
was a reply to another post by Coosa who chose the Subject of the post.  How
does this relate to the AT?  It doesn't.  That is why I started a new thread with
OF TOPIC.

Hope that I made myself perfectly clear.  By the way to make it on topic one
can actually see the AT from the proposed greenway and likewise one can see
the greenway from the AT.  Actually one can actually hike to the AT by the
greenway and a short road walk.

> And to add to the
> pressure there are two Major Shopping Malls being built right
> next to the path.

*** There you go Grey Owl. Now relate that to the AT.
Funny how some people respond to this yet don't connect the AT as being the
foremost "greenway"...