[at-l] RE: Blueberry Patch

I got a note from  Youngblood, including a somewhat flattering photo of
myself and my berries. Amazing how memory works, or doesn't work.

For those keen to see such a photo, it is on Whiteblaze.Net.

OrangeBug

<snip>

Turning around, I recognized the voice of Jeff Hunter (Little Bear) and
friend (memory lapse, again) who I last saw disappearing into the depths of
the SC Foothill Trail last January after the SORUCK. They were taking
photos to deal with American Hiking Magazine's coverage of threats to the
road free areas of North Georgia.