[at-l] Sloetoe report

 From Stumpknocker's journal:

"When I got down to South Arm Road, I sat down and ate an early
dinner. I thought that if Bear came by, I would go to his hostel
tonight and if he didn't, I would hike on.

While I was eating, a young 10 year old hiker rock hopped across the
stream. I asked him where he was hiking to and he said from Pinkham
Notch to Katahdin. I remembered that SloeToe had his two sons out on a
hike of that distance.

I could hear someone on the other side of the stream and I yelled;
"SlowToe, is that you?" He yelled back that it was and asked who I
was. I yelled back that it was Stumpknocker. He yelled back;
"Stumpknocker, I was warned that you were out here somewhere." He came
across the stream pretty quick then.

It was good to see him again and to meet his twin boys. His boys
yogied some Doritos from me...he's teaching them well. I think their
trail names were Magic and The Amazing Hunter. Their names were much
longer than that, but I couldn't understand the whole names. They
grabbed somemore Doritos and then started climbing the steep mountain
that I had just come down."
--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/