[at-l] Magiical hiking moments/places . . .

In a message dated 7/20/04 01:48:32 Eastern Daylight Time, icw@esisnet.com
writes:

> ever since Paul and I only
> have to say the words "Virginia Creek" to spark some of the most vivid
> and sharp memories of what it means to be alive, to fight to stay alive,

Thanks for the visit to the Rockies and Virginia Creek.  Youth is a time of
recklessness, and the non-sensical things we do during that time (if survived)
are experiences that remain vivid in our minds.  The sharing of our lives on
this forum as well as around the campfires helps us relive those "alive"
moments and also serve to inspire others who may be just beginning their exploration
into the wild areas of backwoods country or those who also have their own
"alive" moments in life.

I enjoy reading about these experiences so keep them coming.

Skylander