[at-l] skeeter's post re the bluegrass festival

Well, I think Ms. Liteshoe [a/k/a Ms.HDDF (HeavyDigestDeleteFinger) :)]
inspired me into too quickly deleting my digests (or, at least that's my
story!), and thus I've already lost the recent post by skeeter on that
bluegrass festival - skeeter, can you (or someone else?) fill me in on
how to learn about next year's show, where it's at, is there a website,
etc?  I can't even do a web search 'cause I forgot the darn name - thanks!

thru-thinker
[clark]