Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:24:57 -0400
From: W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: [at-l] Sustainable Forestry <OFF TOPIC>
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net

Camojack informs that "Did you know that we actually have more "wilderness"
in North America than there is in all of Africa? (Percentage of Africa that
is wilderness: 28%; percent of America that is wilderness : 38%) You should
get the picture by now...but I shan't hold my breath."

Somehow, I fail to get that picture, much less why it would be relevant to
an AT discussion. I'm willing to wrap my brain around the idea, while
recognizing that if it is true, the AIDS epidemic,spread of malaria and
desertification of Sub Sahara Africa are rapidly correcting those numbers.
We are about to see Polio contribute to the increase of depopulation. In
the absence of iron lungs and electricity, holding one's breath shouldn't
be so difficult.

Did you know that Oranges are more orange than Apples, 65% as opposed to 15%?

You should get the picture.

Please continue breath holding.

OrangeBug

<Breathing in the hope that AT-L will survive our Fair and Balanced
campaigners, of both ilk.>