[at-l] ON TOPIC! Hiking-News Stroy

My planned hike got rained out today, but not before I reached the trailhead.  Hiked
about one mile in the rain, mist and fog.  I believe the Irish would call this a 'soft'
day.  When I got home I found an article on the section of trail I was hike today.  I
have hike this section several time and it has either rained, or in the case of hiking it
in January, snowed so I have never seen the views that were in the paper edition.
The web edition does not have any pictures.  Check the link below.

http://www.mcall.com/sports/outdoors/all-outdoors-ont-
071804,0,471630.story?coll=all-sportsoutdoors-hed

One wet Grey Owl