[at-l] Life sucks, sometimes (OT)

I just found out that a dear friend of mine, someone I've known and loved for
25 years, has brain tumors.  Plural.  Tumors.  A second opinion is in order
of course, but his current neurologist has given him a sentence of life (a
short one) in a wheel chair, or death.

Sometimes, trail issues and political issues and fighting what we think are
important fights seem petty and unimportant.  This is one of those times.  For
me, anyway.

I think I'm going on "no mail" for a while.  Spend some quality time with the
people I love.

All of you who email me privately please continue to do so.  I love you and
need you right now.

Kelly