[at-l] FantasyLand <OFF TOPIC> {Was: Did Any of You See This?---}

Sorry that I didn't express myself adequately for your understanding.

I responded to your assertion that FDA no longer requires proof of
efficacy. You reported that some book taught you that the FDA doesn't
review clinical studies. Either the book or you apparently do not
understand either the strengths or the shortcomings of scientific clinical
studies. Apparently you feel that cussing and name calling will cover up
your lack of understanding of these important, albeit subtle, issues.

I can assure you that I never prescribed that particular agent. I can also
assure you that I have prescribed other agents that experience proved to be
useless or harmful. As an adult, I understand that there are no guarantees
in life. I offered you examples of agents in which many physicians have
been "wrong", me included. I really don't find it all that difficult to
accept error as an opportunity to learn how to avoid that error.

Maybe, you will mature and gain such a talent. It would be very valuable to
a genius. Maybe you will post on a real world AT issue.

OrangeBug