[at-l] FantasyLand <OFF TOPIC> {Was: Did Any of You See This?---}

Zounds! Cut to the bone! Try Midol I've heard it helps.

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!

  My opinion is what it is.  You are not a nice person.  You've never given
me any reason to think otherwise.

  So there.

  Kelly

  In a message dated 7/17/2004 8:08:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,