[at-l] AHS & what about . . . New Jersey?

So if I'm not a leftist, I'm okay?  Thanks, I think.

Remember, I was a Goldwater Girl in High School!

What I have learned is that when you vote "the man" you end up voting "the party" and you get stuck with "the party" which ain't no "party" a-tall.

And the "problem" with "center" is that it's just like "compromise" which is a political term for "neither side is happy with this decision" and one gives as much as it gets.  The results are not always good.  I'd say the results are usually questionable.

Some of our 'crazy' laws on the books that GoVolsKelly has been peppering us with are crazy because they're 'compromises' -- like not doing something on a Sunday (talk about your Sunday 'blue' laws?)  It's 'okay' to do something on Saturday or Monday, but not on Sunday?  Because????????  They're silly and funny "now" but were the heart of seriousness "then."

>>Now, has ANYONE heard about the woman who burned herself on the AT in New Joisey?  Any of you New Jersey hikers know anything?<<

Coosa Donaldson
< "In essentials, unity; in doubtful matters,
liberty;  in all things, charity." >
Casey&Crockett Donaldson
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA