[at-l] License to hike

jestbill wrote:
Some places make the fishing license necessary because if you have to be
rescued you pay the full cost of it unless you have bought one.
***********************************

I can understand that.  Didn't we discuss this a year or two ago?  Maybe three, time passes faster the older you get.  Wasn't someone rescued who it turned out wasn't in real need (just tired) and used a cellfone to call for help?  And some Park wasn't it? said they were going to start charging for 'rescues'?

What ever happened with that?

This egroup changes directions more than a compass with a magnet held under it.

(Like that one?)

Coosa Donaldson
< "In essentials, unity; in doubtful matters,
liberty;  in all things, charity." >
Casey&Crockett Donaldson
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA