[at-l] mayonaise story

I'm glad to see felix has got us on a nourishing topic! :)  true story -
my best friend and hiking buddy grew up in a family that never
refrigerated their mayonaise jars after opening . . . I still remember
having an argument with paul on this way back when we were kids in
elementary school - of course, I won by challenging him to read the
label ("refrigerate after opening") . . . this was one of the early
signs of my impending lawyer doom  :)

while thinkin' of food and such, if ya need a little entertainment over
the weekend, try checking out all the ketchup labels in the grocery
store to see if they recommend refrigerating after opening (some do, but
some don't! - now go figure that one . . .)

thru-thinker.