[at-l] Re: Kelly's comment (OT)

Florida's Crazy Laws
"  Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging.
"  It is considered an offense to shower naked.
"  You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the
edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.
"  You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the
edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.
"  It is illegal to block any traveled wagon road.
"  Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon
owner.
"  If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be
paid just as it would for a vehicle.
"  It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.
"  You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.
"  Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
"  It is illegal to skateboard without a license.
"  A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she
shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
"  Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
"  It is illegal to eat cottage cheese on Sunday after 6:00 P.M.

And Now Georgia:
Georgia's Crazy Law's
"  Members of the state assembly cannot be ticketed for speeding while the
state assembly is in session.
"  Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs.
"  You have the right to commit simple battery if provoked by "fighting"
words.
"  No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday.
"  It is illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a
funeral home or in a coroners office.
* All citizens must own a rake.
"  Against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.
"  One man may not be on another man's back.
"  Can't cut off a chicken's head on Sunday.
"  It is illegal to carry a chicken by it's feet down Broadway on Sunday.
* Chicken must be eaten with the hands. (My kinda law)
" It is illegal to say "Oh, Boy"