[at-l] Bryan and eye-cues

Bryan notes:
That makes 37 college degrees for the administration vs 1 college degree( in
Drama) for the loud opposition.You know I think I can see a trend here,
democrats are stupid and feckless aren't they.

Whoa now, whoa.  This is getting a tad bit 'hot' -- you think?

Remember, we do have one thing in common here -- love of the AT and hiking it.

It's been interesting, but time to go for a hike to cool off.

Coosa Donaldson
< "In essentials, unity; in doubtful matters,
liberty;  in all things, charity." >